First of all, where did the month of February go? Secondly, it's been a while since I've done a fill-in. Time to get back on the wagon, because they're fun.
If it tickles your fancy, join in and read other responses at Wife of a Sailor!
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
Aside from a more predictable day-to-day schedule, nothing is really coming to mind. I really like most aspects of the life Spike and I are creating for ourselves!
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
As many as he could before his eyes started watering too much for him to see what he was doing.
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I think I've answered this one before...I'd be a romance novelist! This post has a facetious (emphasis on the facetious!) sample of my steam scene-writing.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
No tattoos of any kind as of yet. I kind of addressed this question in this earlier post. I'll warn you, though, the tattoo I talk about isn't a "happy" one. But is is the only service-oriented one I'd consider.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Well, I was a Medieval Studies minor in college and couldn't get enough of it, so I'd take anything relating to the Middle Ages in Europe. Actually, I'd love to brush up on my Old English. I used to have a passable reading knowledge of it, but that's a thing of the past. Also, I'd like to take introductory Korean...just to let the Universe know that Spike and I are open to the idea of going there! (He's going to tell his branch manager that he and I will volunteer for an accompanied tour after his time as Rear-D commander is finished. I know nothing is certain, or even likely, but I'm still crossing my fingers!)