Boy + Girl + Army + e-Harmony = Captain and Mrs. Butters! This is what we're up to. Observations, opinions, events, images, and more.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baked Goods from the Beyond

Some people claim that they can communicate with deceased humans, and even with deceased animals. Well, I've got something to maybe top that in terms of rarity.

Apparently, I'm the Cookie Whisperer.

Here's what I found on the kitchen counter this morning, beside an empty plate that had once held homemade cookies (the third batch in two weeks, actually):


And this was on the back:


Something spooky is going on here for sure. Of all the people in the world, I wonder why the deceased cookies chose me??

4 comments:

  1. At least he didn't try to blame it on non-existent pets or kids. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! He sure is creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! Seems like you have a hubby with quite a sense of humor!!!

    P.S...love your tag line, "eHarmony" love it! I am trying to talk my 20 something little sister and her friends into joining a military online dating site. I want them all to marry gentlemen!

    xoxoxo
    Jennie Pie
    "Capturing Sweet in the East"

    ReplyDelete