Boy + Girl + Army + e-Harmony = Captain and Mrs. Butters! This is what we're up to. Observations, opinions, events, images, and more.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

So THAT'S Why...

Okay, let me start by saying that I know that suicide is not a topic to callously joke about. My family has experienced it firsthand, so really, I know.

That said, I couldn't help but laugh yesterday when Spike texted me the following picture of the "notes" he took at an all-day training session. I'm guessing it wasn't that scintillating.



Maybe the Army should rethink the NETUSR program, whatever that is... (See? This is another example of me being a bad Army wife. I don't know what this acronym stands for, nor do I particularly care. Yep, I'm a rebel.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it means, either.

    And that's a funny drawing. At least it's relevant, right?

    ReplyDelete