Boy + Girl + Army + e-Harmony = Captain and Mrs. Butters! This is what we're up to. Observations, opinions, events, images, and more.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

You only need 50 cents to have a good time.

...or to change your identity. See? Spike and I purchased this incredibly convincing mustache for only two quarters from a vending machine at Lotus, the local Thai/Vietnamese/General Asian restaurant (not to be confused with the many Chinese buffets). By the way, if you're ever in Lawton, Oklahoma and have a hankering for pho, Lotus is the way to go.

If he weren't wearing a John Deere hat, he could be a dryly amused Victorian gent.
I think this guy escaped from Mario Brothers.
I'm a villain who's trying to look innocent.
"Stop talking, you twit."
In other news, it just occurred to me that Spike and I have been engaged for over a month. A month and three days, to be exact. Funny; it seems like a lot longer than that--in a very, very good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment